- Prices: Include bed & breakfast per person/day
Local tax of € 2,60 per day and person not included.
- Arrival: are ready for occupancy from 03:00 p.m.
- Departure: We ask our guests to leave the rooms by 11:00 a.m. on the day of their departure.
- AGBH 2006: The General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006) apply.
- Deposit: 30% of the total price within 14 days free of charge to our account at our bank Raiba Serfaus:
Please transfer the deposit within the stipulated period and free of charge. Otherwise we may rescind the Accommodation Agreement without granting any grace period.
- Means of Payment: Cash, online payment with Maestro / EC-card, Credit cards: Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard
- Dogs & other pets are not allowed - we kindly ask for your understanding!
- Cancellations / Cancellation conditions - Cancellation fee:
Will be settled according to the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006 (§ 5 AGBH 2006).
We expressly point out that in the case of online bookings or accommodation contracts concluded by means of distance selling, there is no right of cancellation within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract and that our cancellation conditions are expressly agreed. Note: Our Cancellation Policy replaces the right of withdrawal under the European Union Consumer Rights Directive.
Therefor the following cancellation conditions are agreed:
The Party may rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration by 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest without being liable to pay a cancellation fee.
Outside this fixed period, the Party may only rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration subject to the following cancellation fees:
- up to 1 month before the day of arrival: 40 % of the total arrangement price.
- up to 1 week before the date of arrival: 70 % of the total package price.
- In the last week before the arrival date: 90 % of the total package price
Please note that we can only accept written cancellations.
We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance: More information .
- Booking confirmation / Legal obligation:
Please note that upon receipt of our booking confirmation, the accommodation contract becomes legally effective and binding on both sides.
Cancellation is then only possible under the cancellation conditions listed above.
Even non-payment of the deposit does not affect the validity of the legally concluded accommodation contract, but entitles us as accommodation provider to unilaterally withdraw from the accommodation contract without setting a grace period.
- Smoking: All our hotel rooms and our public hotel areas are non-smoking areas.
- Our gastronomic facilities and our bathing and sauna area are exclusively available to our house guests.
Our bathing rules apply.
- Ski passes:
Ski passes are not included in the daily and package prices.
If you wish, we can arrange the ski passes for you on site. Prices depend on the season.
The transport contract is concluded directly with the members of Skipass Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and the current ski pass conditions of the cable car apply as agreed.
The current ski pass conditions and the tariff regulations are available to everyone on the Internet at https://www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at/en/Winter-holiday/Skipass-prices/Cable-car-conditions and are also available for inspection at our reception on request. There is no liability on our part.
- Rooms and suites:
Variations in size, furnishings, fittings, color and orientation aspect are possible.
Photos/images, virtual tours, sketches and illustrations are exemplary and may differ for individual rooms.
Please check the following in your booking confirmation:
- Date of arrival and departure
- number of persons and age of children
- type of booked room
If more people arrive than stated on the booking confirmation or if the age of the children has been stated incorrectly, we will adjust the room rate (plus any visitor's tax) in accordance with our price list.
We also reserve the right to adjust the room category (upgrade or downgrade with price adjustment) if necessary.
However, if this is not possible due to the booking situation, the booking is deemed to be cancelled and - in accordance with our cancellation conditions - cancellation fees of
90 % of the total package price have to be paid.
Therefore, please carefully check the information contained in the booking confirmation.
- All information on this website is provided without guarantee - The information provided on this website is not legally binding. The offers on our website do not constitute an offer/order, but are merely an invitation to make an offer.
- All our offers, in particular by e-mail, by telephone or by post, are exclusively non-binding and subject to change.
- Due to official requirements and specifications or legal provisions, changes & restrictions with regard to our offered services are possible at any time.
- Information on online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation:
The EU Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on a platform operated by it (so-called "ODR platform"). The ODR platform can serve as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts or service contracts. This platform can be reached via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
- Errors excepted - We assume no liability for typos or errors. Subject to change without prior notice
- Legal venue: Landeck.